Friday, July 2, 2010

Tans fade, but memories are forever

I am so in love with my family.

This past year has been a battle year for us. One in which many families could break and crumble.

But not my family.



I love them more than I did yesterday, and I am so blessed to call them mine.


We used this vacation to regroup, refocus, and recommitt ourselves to our purspose as a family and our purpose in Christ Jesus.



I am so proud to be a part of them and I can't wait to see what God has next for us.



*Vacay details to come, but wanted to give you a sneak peak.


1 comment:

Pascha said...

pictures look fabulous! we just got back from FL a couple of weeks ago, already wanting to be back!
Glad that you and your family had a good time, a chance to be rejuvenated and refreshed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...