Monday, January 3, 2011

Potty Training

Oh, Peyton Layne. I could write an infinite amount about you.

Your spirit, life, and eagerness are - hmmmm, shall we say - God's idea of a good challenge.

And my mom's idea of payback.

I mean, we are talking about the child who can do this..... And this....

all within a five second span.

The day I brought home your very own potty, and exclaimed with much enthusiasm that you were going to "potty in the big girl potty, just like your big sister!"

You gave me one of those ornery looks and simply said, "nah, mom, I don't have the time."

Burst.My.Bubble.

But if she thinks she's one tough cookie, then you haven't met her mama. Because I was determined to get her little tooshy out of those money-grabbing, budget-deflating, don't-grow-on-trees diapers.

So I insisted - to say the least.

And it backfired. Tremendously.

She not only refused to potty like a big girl, she proceeded to cry like a baby every time I put her on it.

People told me not to push it. They repeatedly told me that when she was ready, she'd let me know.

But we are talking about the child who climbed in my lap, turned off the TV, put my head in her hands, looked me square in the eye, and said, "Mommy, let's just sit and talk about life."

Not ready? What are you talking about? She talks like she's 30!

But I finally caved in. Well, more like gave up really, but either way, I put the potty training to rest. Until Christmas Break rolled around, and then I whipped that sucker out again. Of course, looks of panic immediately emerged - from both of our faces - but I knew I had to give it a try.

And I am so glad I did. She went. Got rewarded. And BOOM! she has been pottying ever since.


It was so easy, I seriously wondered if it had been a bit TOO easy. I'm sort of waiting for the inevitable ball to drop and her to revert backwards. But then I knock on wood every time I have that though, so I think we will be ok.

When we made it through the first whole week without a single accident. We celebrated.

Got us some princess panties.

And in my 4 years of parenting, I have learned a valuable lesson. Any success of your child's is a success of your own. And you should accept it, relish in it, and enjoy it. Oh, and don't forget to reward yourself too.

God me a new coat.

Happy potty training to me. Phew, I'm exhausted.

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I love the pics and seeing what wonderful kids your babies are becoming. Please give the girls kisses from me.
Julie Brann

jessica said...

i love that girl! why is there a picture of some stranger in your beautiful investment! follow your new years resolution and BE in more of your pictures!

The Links said...

I think I want to add Miss Peyton Layne to the people I would like to meet someday. You're stories about her just crack me up!!

Kristy said...

Way to go Pey-Pey! Addie can't wait to see your new big girl undies! :)

Anonymous said...

Try the towel potty training method.

Anonymous said...

LOVE to see her naked

Anonymous said...

I would prefer to het her naked myself, I LOVE taking off their soft little cotton knickers

Anonymous said...

once you get the knickers off the fun starts

Anonymous said...

I would f--k her

Anonymous said...

lets do her together, nice dp then share her mouth

Anonymous said...

Sicko gets some help she is just a wee baby how could you think of anything like that

Anonymous said...

Get help don't you reliase she is only a child you are disgusting for even thinking about that

Anonymous said...

that's the whole idea we love k-d-y pus-y

Unknown said...

LOVE to see her naked

Anonymous said...

I have 100's from new born up

Anonymous said...

looking for kids used panties

Anonymous said...

I would rape her hard in every hole

Anonymous said...

start with her mouth they need to learn how to suck a manscock early in life

Anonymous said...

Who ever wants to trade pic let me know on mega latososa95@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

not a chance on gmail <3

Anonymous said...

sifav21994@cctyoo.com on mega for pics

Anonymous said...

Love kiddie pussy

Anonymous said...


yeah, until the juice oozes out of your mouth.
I let her fuck on the side, with my fucking machine.
she whimpers from extreme tickling, and the legs are kept nice and wide by two helpers,
then we lay her on a broken bed, where the frame squeaks every time you hit it ... faster and deeper, then she will be licked by all of us, she trembles without end and moans softly and lifts her bottom up and down and the bed bounces and creaks, until we all jerk and squirt on them

Unknown said...

Tot pussy

Anonymous said...

Tot cunt

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade message on wickr jaydeg3541

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade message on wickr jaydeg3541

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade message on wickr jaydeg3541

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade message on wickr jaydeg3541

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade message on wickr jaydeg3541

Anonymous said...

Cute face, gonna make me pop a load

Anonymous said...

Damn her face got me jacking off and cummin hard af

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm fuck she is very sexy. I can't stop nor do I want to stop jerking off to little kids. I have a daughter that just turned 16 months. I'm going to be home alone with her next month and I'm looking for advice. I want to put my cock in her so bad but I know she is extremely tight and probably impossible. Does anyone know if I should lube my daughter's pussy up first before trying to fuck her. Or would that even be possible for a girl that's under 2 years old?

Anonymous said...

I would advise you to train it for a long time. E.g. rub the clitoris for a long time or tongue... get an ointment for the clitoris from a sex shop, it makes the clitoris really stiff. always regularly then the mouse gets so hot that its little hole gets wet, then you can increase it with fingers. ..then you notice everything goes by itself

Master said...

Con taet me on kik sandkingswb to send pictures and videos ove them to me what to see them take it in them in evry hole thay have

Anonymous said...

I don't have any pictures or videos yet. I don't get too much alone time with her. Her mom is still mom. I try touching her as much as I can. I know it's wrong, but it feels so amazing! To touch my daughter

Anonymous said...

How can I cont u thow for them dlowed kik app to shere them with me please

Anonymous said...

Kik app is a app I us alot can u send them to me when u do it to her so I can see them please

Anonymous said...

Can't taet me at kik sandkingswb to shere them when u fo it so I can see the pleas

Anonymous said...

@Mastermast ASAP to take about kids

Anonymous said...

On what app?

Anonymous said...

Yes add my kik bybob2

Anonymous said...

Add my kik bybob2

Anonymous said...

Telegram @Mastermaster92 about kids abd

Anonymous said...

Telegram @Mastermaster92

Anonymous said...

Gonna choke her after I done fucked her silly loose asshole or juicy pussy

krates said...

THE NEW GIRLS ARE FAIRSHAW2. De Youtube: This is fine
Someone: Says ”heck”
youtube: be gone
однако я люблю таких рыбаков .

Anonymous said...

https://verkbmy2.de/invite/i=9855

Anonymous said...

I’m on telegram @RaylahXX XX Let’s talk about kids I’m on kik to but I prefer telegram.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...