Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tidbits


  • I am so ready for the sun to come back.

  • Peyton got a pink & purple lady bug pillow pet for Easter - & she named her Micky Mouse.

  • I have never taken a negative pregnancy test.

  • I still love Nsync.

  • I am counting down the day until I get share some GREAT news with all of you!

  • My kids want to live outside. Literally.

  • I talk to my mom everyday.

  • I do not like my ankles to be touched.

  • I have no idea what to get Ben for his birthday.

  • Selling things on Craigslist is like getting free money.

  • I finally watched Tangled yesterday, and I loved it.

  • Our family is currently OBSESSED with the OKC Thunder.

  • I could live on chips and Wholly Salsa.

  • Peyton cries everyday when Ben leaves for work.

  • My favorite place to shop is Francesca's.

  • I ordered my canvas from CanvasPeople this week and I am so stinkin' excited.

  • I have tried all week to convince Ben to watch the royal wedding with me at 4am.

  • Royal Wedding - 4am - Party of one.

  • I would rather by clothes for my kids than myself.

  • I have 3 really awesome, Godly supportive friends. And I couldn't do it without them.

  • 6 1/2 weeks until vacation. YIPPEE!!

  • I broke my ankle on a trampoline in the 4th grade.

  • I love to bake for other people. Well, and myself too.

  • I do these crazy lists when I have nothing else to blog about.

  • Aren't my children the cutest?



5 comments:

the blogivers said...

You are really lucky you've never taken a negative pregnancy test - they are one of the worst things ever to take! (Unless you are 16 and don't want to end up on 16 & Pregnant, of course.)

Kate said...

I will be partying with you at 4am!!
Scott thinks I'm nuts. One of the times I wish we had DVR....

octobermomx2 said...

i will party with you! i seriously doubt we will get the DVD recorder working by then so...

and the only negative pregnancy tests i've had are the ones that i knew would be but just had to be sure and the one i took 3 days before i got the positive with Claire.

octobermomx2 said...

oh and i love that Peyton is rocking her boots with the sundress that is awesome!

Memaw and Poppy said...

Yes, PeyPey Memaw loves those boots too! I remember when Meredith was a little girl she wanted quintuplets (we actually gave her 5 dolls for Christmas once so she could practice)! You're an amazing Mother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...