Saturday, December 13, 2008

The fab fitted diaper


So, is it like so sick and twisted that I get psyched when I get new cloth diapers? Its true, I do. Buying them is almost addicting. They are so cute on my kiddos, not to mention, with each addition to my stack, its more time I can go without having to do a diaper load of laundry.

Those of you who are fellow cloth diapering mamas, I hope you understand. I was reading this girl's blog the other day and she mentioned that when she has a bad day or things just aren't going her way, instead of feeling the urge to go buy a new pair of stilettos, she has to fight the urge to go buy her kids some new cloth diapers. I have to admit that I felt a sense of relief when I read this. Maybe I am not the only crazy one.

I have been a lover of the thirsties covers since the beginning of my cloth diapering, but have never purchased their diapers. I don't know what was holding me back. If they were anything like their covers, I would love them. So after doing some research on-line and reading fab reviews, I ordered some of these....
The fab fitted thirties cloth diapers. They are wonderful. No snapping, no pulling tight. You just Velcro and go. I love em! Ellie Kate seems to love them too. When I pulled them out of the box, she exclaimed, "ewww..cute." I think she is more in love with the color, and who can blame her? I am convinced the Peyton loves them too because her plumbing has worked like a charm these past few days. I ordered them in raspberry pink and melon purple. I am in a heap of trouble if I ever have a boy.
Dontchya just love em though. I can't believe I am saying that about a cloth diaper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...